Datalytics Version 3.0 is Coming October 2020!
We are excited to announce the upcoming release of version 3.0 of HealthPrime's powerful revenue cycle management analytics application. Datalytics offers timely and actionable insights and full visibility into key performance metrics so you can focus on changes that will have the most impact to your medical practice financial health.
Datalytics 3.0 will be available in early October 2020. There are many enhancements and new features built into this version that add a great deal more functionality than previous versions, so we are setting-up a client-specific roll-out and implementation plan for each client that requests additional support or training.
The implementation plan will be tailored to each user's needs and will encompass the elements necessary for you to successfully integrate Datalytics into your daily routine:
- Interested Users will sign-up for the Version 3.0 implementation plan with their HealthPrime operations consultant or RCM advisor. This client success representative will be your guide throughout the implementation period.
- Your client success representative will help you register for one of the upcoming Introduction to Datalytics 3.0 webinar sessions which will walk you through the new feature set.
- If you are unable to attend a webinar session your client success representative will provide you access to a recorded version of the webinar which you will be able to watch at your convenience.
- Your client success representative will then schedule you for a 30 to 60 minute implementation session with one of our certified Datalytics trainers. Your assigned trainer will assist you with the following:
- Review the updated navigation features
- Walk you through the most critical feature upgrades
- Ensure you can successfully access version 3.0 and help you with any questions you may have.
- The HealthPrime Datalytics Blog will keep you up-to-date and provide detailed information highlighting additional enhancements and new features.
- This blog will publish a series of weekly articles which will focus on the individual Datalytics dashboards and pages to help you master all of the pop-up deep dive functionality built into the new release.
Please contact your operations consultant or RCM advisor to schedule your upgrade training session and subscribe to this blog to watch for the new feature set articles.